in Excretory Orifice Area
Hemroids are varicose veins in the Excretory Orifice area. They bleed when passing stools. They are usually painful when prolapsed.
1. Rectal bleeding.
2. Lumps around the Excretory Orifice.
3. Mucus discharge in some cases.
4. Excretory Orifice itching in some cases.
1. Heavy bleeding.
1. Too much pressure on the Excretory Orifice due to constipation and straining passing stools.
1. If you have Excretory Orifice bleeding, see your doctor.
2. Use hemroidsal ointments/tablets.
3. Take plenty of fluids.
4. High fiber diet.
5. Regular exercise.
6. Take warm baths (soaking in warm water)